Monday, April 29, 2013

Madrid Cake Expo: Exportarta 2013

From the 26th  till the 28th of April the Exportarta 2013 took place in Madrid which is the 2nd edition of this new annual cake exhibition!

I visited it twice: on the first  and the third days. It was just amazing, all the products a baker needs are there. Additionally, many artists exhibited their amazing work. These people are phenomenal, they are able to take a humble cake and transform it into a work of art.

I took some pictures during my visit to the expo. Definitely  there were so many cakes and cookies worthy of your camera, but I will leave you with some of my favorites hoping you will enjoy them as much as I did!




















My favorite of the expo, hand-painted macarons!

2 comments:

  1. Me gusta mucho tu blog lohe descubierto a través de Google+1. Yo también tengo un blog si te apetece pasate y lo miras

    Un saludo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias! Acabo de pasar por tu blog, todo tiene muy buena pinta! :)

      Delete